Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012 update bro

So I know it's been a while. Life has been good, I can't complain. Lately I've been working on some interactive business cards for my best friend and developing another friend's professional site. As far as personal projects go, I've mostly been sketching hot girls, doodling hip kids, attempting more graphic design and trying out handwritten type. I've managed to fit my drawing desk in my room so I definitely plan on making new work and updating this more! I'm also excited/motivated because my friends and I are having a group show in May. The details are still being finalized but it will be amazing/fabulous/everything you've ever dreamed of and more. Anyway, here are some doodles from my sketchbook! Click on the pics for a larger view. Enjoy!


chica bonita

quick studies of fashionistas

cool people

"oh hayyy"

Chromeo!

St. Vincent

Actress Anna Karina

Beginning of a possible new series. Portraits and patterns.

No comments: