Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MUPALIA

Deaf Poets - All Your Lies from Mupalia Pictures on Vimeo.


This summer I asked my cousin if he needed help with a logo for his film production company, Mupalia Pictures. They had a few things under their belt and had just released this video by the Deaf Poets who are an up and coming band from Miami that are really great performers.

I wanted to see what it was like to do a piece without the help of a teacher. His team said they wanted to have something iconic, and involving a cool guy with a beard. It's funny because my cousin usually wears wayfarers with his an Al-Queda looking beard so it matched haha. The first one is the one they went with, and the second is something I came up with tonight after not seeing it for a while. I figured the black beard makes the words easier to read.

THEY ARE SUPER SO CHECK OUT THEIR WORK! Vimeo and Mupalia.com
Also, check out The Deaf Poets!






(Judging from my header, can you tell I like drawing Wayfarer sunglasses? lol)

3 comments:

N.Hall said...

oh sheet thats hip lol I like the second one a lot!

Kristen Cruz said...

thank you! You are pretty hip yourself so I trust your judgement lol.

Aless said...

Yay pretty cool! Also the bottom one does look more readable, but it also looks more like a terrorist like you mentioned LOL