Wednesday, March 4, 2009

inspired




I'm have so much inspiration right now, but I don't know what to do with it. I feel like there's not enough time to explore what I want to because of the hassle of homework. I've absorbed what friends, teachers, and artists say and want to jump right into things. I want to make the most of this break by working. If not on assignments for school, then on personal assignments.


On a side note, maybe I should drink tea more often.

On another side note, I wish I knew how to speak more eloquently like when I write. My history of illustration paper on Jessie Willcox Smith sounded so good! Big words and thought out sentences. If I were to talk about her in person, my nerves would get the best of me; I wouldn't know what to describe or where to begin, and I would stumble, forget words and UHH about 50 times. I want to work on that, to catch all the "likes" and learn more vocabulary.

I'm excited!

1 comment:

blondertongue said...

i miss you! i want to see you more this semester